Wednesday, May 9, 2012

"The Last Supper"

Tonight I had my very last meal... for 6 weeks at least. I was going to go to Hooley House, but they were so packed from a trivia night they do every Wednesday, so instead we went to Quaker Steak & Lube. I really wanted a good burger for my last meal, and thats exactly what I got! I ordered the Philly Burger, it came topped with sauteed onions and mushrooms, provolone cheese, lettuce, and tomato. It sure hit the spot.
 

Then, our fabulous and energetic waitress was kind enough to bring me dessert! Which was also delish!! A brownie with some ice cream and hot fudge, yummm!!

Photos courtesy of Melissa

Even the Malone family joined us for dinner, well four of them anyway. They were kind enough to bring me Mrs. Malone's famous salad (that I love), a few candy bars, a beer, a glass bear good luck charm, and flowers! They're the sweetest people. I had such a great last night before surgery, I couldn't ask for better friends and family. I received sooo many well wishes and good lucks today I truly am blessed. Thank you everyone for supporting me with this surgery :) you guys have given me confidence and for that I am grateful, I know I can get through this, easy peasy!


AND I got a new follower!! yahooo!! Thank you Jones Coffee House for the follow! :)

life is good <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)