Dear Cold:: Go away, I've over you. Done. Get out. I'm tired of taking meds everyday and I'm really tired of blowing//wiping my nose. So annoying!
Dear Volleyball Team:: You guys played excellent yesterday. Although we still came out with a loss, I'm proud of all of you for not giving up with the tough competition. Best game of the season thus far.
Dear Buckeyes:: Let's get another victory tomorrow! Beat UAB!
Dear Erin:: Thanks for the "I Believe In..." link-up, it was fun reading everyone's beliefs and thinking of my own. Great idea!
Dear Followers:: I love reading your comments, thanks for following my average, sometimes crazy, life.
1) What is one grammar issue you cannot let go without correction?
Spelling, or the infamous "their, there, they're, you, you're"
2) What is your favorite thing about Fall?
The cooler temps, the leaves changing color, football, and Halloween.
3) What is your favorite dish to take to a potluck?
Ask my mom. We take Stouffers mac&cheese a lot.
4) When do you start Christmas shopping?
November I'll start to brainstorm, and Black Friday it begins. But, if I see something before November I'll either make a mental note about the item or just buy it then and there.
5) Did you move homes a lot growing up?
I'd say it was average. My current home is the 5th house I have lived in. We moved a lot in the first 8 years of my life, but always stayed in the same general area.
1. Something I am very proud of is my success as a volleyball coach, and the success of the girls on my team .
2. My favorite thing about myself is I guess my 'realness' I'm always myself, I never act differently to try and impress anyone, I'm just me .
3. My favorite color for fall is red&black, scarlet&gray, brown&orange. Football colors of course!
4. Something I've been learning lately is success doesn't mean winning every game, it means having fun, and enjoying what you're doing.
5. A book I am reading now/have read recently is I read 'Stalk Me' by Jillian Dodd and it was phenomenal. Currently I'm reading 'Something Borrowed' by Emily Giffin.
6. My favorite Pandora Station is "Eric Church Radio" or my "Old School" station, that plays 90s pop songs. It just depends on what mood I'm in.