1) What do you miss most about being a kid?
I guess not having any responsibility. Not having to worry about anything besides picking teams for capture the flag and where to hide for kick the can.
2) Did you have a nickname growing up?
Cassaroll, Cassaroo, Cass. Or the occasional 'Ginny Susan' which is a whole different story. Not too many people call me Cassaroll or Cassaroo anymore. But Cass is pretty much a staple with the people I'm close with.
|"I can do it myself" -what the shirt says. Describes me perfectly.|
3) What was your favorite thing to do at recess?
The tire swing!
|Brian and I|
4) What did you want to be when you grew up?
A teacher. I think every girl wanted to be a teacher. Danielle and I would play teacher/student like every day of our lives.
|I'd be a good role model, don't ya think? (1st birthday)|
5) What was your favorite toy?
I don't remember. Probably barbie dolls, or these little dog things I had.
|Randy and I. (Me 1.5 ;; Randy 3.5 years old)|
6) What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?
I'm not sure. I know the first time playing T-ball I made my mom run the bases with me because I was too shy. Or this infamous picture of me...