Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday Social



1. Favorite childhood book: 
    I loved the Berenstein Bears books, and all the Junie B. Jones books.





2. Favorite book lately:
 My favorite book is PS, I Love You

but a favorite from recently would be That Boy or Stalk Me -both by Jillian Dodd




3. Book you wish you could live in:
  that's a tough one.. I guess The Hunger Games -hah just kidding. I guess I'd say any Nicholas Sparks book, he always has great settings for his books.

4. If you could be any character from a book who would it be and why?
Ivan from If You Could See Me Now by Cecilia Ahern because he's an imaginary friend, and I think that'd be cool. 

or,
Jadyn Reynolds from That Boy because we are similar.

5. Favorite book turned movie:
 The Notebook, or Dear John, or Something Borrowed, or The Hunger Games.


6. Favorite magazines:
I don't really read any magazines.

life is good


2 comments:

  1. oh i used to love the Bernstein bears, too! And every year we would watch the Christmas one! Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)