Friday, January 11, 2013

The BIG Day!

today is a marvelous day. today, at one o'clock eastern standard time, I'll be getting my braces off!!!!

I thought about doing a "high five for friday" but I realized all it would be about is getting my braces off. so instead of boring y'all with that, I'll give you a Friday's Letters...



Dear Braces, we've had a long eight years together but it's time to say good-bye.. finally. thanks for all your hard work. but let's be honest, I never liked you. laterrrr suckerrrs!

Dear Ortho, I may not have enjoyed my braces, or the amount of time that I had them, but what I really hate and despise and cannot stand, is you. I'm so glad to finally be outta that hell hole. laterrrr suckerrr!! to the ortho helper ladies, thank you for everything. you guys helped me keep my sanity over the years. I really appreciate everything you've done for me.

Dear School, can't break be a little longer? I don't want to start classes on Monday. give us another month. please.

Dear Flu Virus, if you come near me I will cut you. step off.

Dear Brownies, let's do a little better next season. okay? okay.

Dear Buckeyes, congratulations! you were the only undefeated team this season. 12-0. not that it's surprising, you guys rock. keep up the good work Mr. Meyer!

Dear Family & Friends, thank you for all your support over these past eight years, through the surgerys and countless ortho visits and listening to me complain about how much I dislike that place. love you all, and I can't wait to celebrate tomorrow! :)


life is good

4 comments:

  1. That's super exciting! I remember the day I got mine off, I had them forever. It was a strange feeling at first but it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it definitely feels weird, but I'm loving it!!

      Delete
  2. Yay for getting your braces off!!!!!!!! I remember being so stoked when I finally got mine off. It was pretty much the best day of my life. Now you can eat popcorn again! Unless you were a rebel like me and ate popcorn the entire time you wore braces anyway...then...well...yay anyway!

    I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award over at my blog. You can come pick up your pretty award here!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I was a rebel with every kind of food.. I even ate corn on the cob.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! :)